Curecrete only requires certification for the following 3 products before they can be purchased and applied. All other Curecrete products can be purchased immediately without certification.
The products requiring certification are:
- Ashford Formula*
*Required for international applicators only. Certification for Ashford Formula is not required for U.S. & Canadian applicators, but is available if desired.
- Take the necessary online courses (on CCU) for each product you’d like to be certified for:
- Ashford Formula
- Complete online application: click here
- Contact Curecrete’s Technical Services team to alert them of your interest:
- Email: Techsupport@curecrete.com
- Call Technical Services Director, Jim Walton: 865-604-6800
A member of the Technical Services team will reach out to you to discuss your application and interest. Depending on your circumstances, level of expertise and other considerations, Curecrete will complete or suggest the following next steps:
- Issue an immediate 6-month temporary* certification
- Extend an invitation to complete certification by attending an in-person training in Utah or training held locally in your region
- Provide feedback as to why certification is not possible at this time
*May require in-person training in order to become permanently certified.
Benefits of Certification / Joining Our Team
For additional information on team benefits and upcoming in-person Certification trainings in Utah or in your local area click here.